Spring & Summer Flean and Tick Products
Spring is here, and summer will soon follow, as the day become longer and weather become warmer, it is perfect for taking our pets out and about for walks, outdoor activities, swimming etc, but with this weather our pets are also exposed to flea, ticks and other harmful insects.
Warm and humid weather is the perfect breeding ground for flea, ticks, mosquitoes and other pests that is potentially harmful to our beloved pets, so as the weather turn warm we should also prepare our pets for flea and ticks that follow.
This season Evergreen Pet provide a variety of flea & tick products, to cater for different pet and pet owners’ need.
Natural Flea & Tick Products:Shiny Paw – Natural Ingredients: Purified Water, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Sage, Cedar Wood, Peppermint, Orange, Eucalyptus, Citronella and Pine Oils
Vet’s Best flea & tick products are formulated with natural peppermint oil and clove extract, ensuring a safe and effective flea & tick treatment for our beloved pets.
Arava Botanical F.T.L Advance Treatment – Directions
- Shake well before use
- Separate the fur at the base of the skull to reveal the skin, place the dropper tip on the skin and press gently, subsequently repeat the same way along the spine up to the tail
- Put some drops on your finger tips or on tissue and spread into the inner ears
- Put a few drops on the abdominal area and massage
- For best results it is highly recommended to wash the dog two days before the advanced F.T.L treatment with ARAVA F.T.L Botanical Shampoo only
- Excess treatment can be applied 2-3 days after the initial application
Arava Botanical F.T.L Advance Treatment – Warnings
- Treat the pet in open ventilated area
- Avoid treating around people with respiratory problems
- Do not use F.T.L Advanced Treatment concomitantly with Cortisone or antibiotics treatments
- Pets with sensitive skin/ allergies/ white fur- it is recommended to apply few drops of F.T.L Advanced Treatment
on one spot before commencing treatment
- In case of contact with the eyes – wash with cold water. If no improvement is achieved, consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature. For external use only. Don’t allow pets to ingest. Keep out of reach of children
Fidos – Australian Fre-Itch Pyrethrin Shampoo & Rinse
Flea, tick and other harmful insects are potentially harmful to our beloved pets, so this year while we and our pets are enjoying the warmer weather please remember to be ready for the flea & ticks that follow.
For recent product news, updates or promotional offers please follow (like) us on faceboook: